Constructed to specifically align with and fit precisely along the contours of your staircase, the Indy Curve is no compromise. Instead, the system provides all the features required with the design you need. For getting just the right fit for your stairs, contact Nationwide Lifts Canada about constructing a custom curved stair lift.
Supporting up to 181.436 kg (400 pounds), this curved stair lift adjusts to a variety of body types and, powered by a direct drive motor, operates during a power outage.
• Supports up to 400 lbs.
• Uses direct drive motor/gear box.
• Designed with a vertical rail to leave plenty of space for guests.
• Instant unit status using visual diagnostics.
• Operates using two 12-volt batteries along with common household plug.
• Arms, seat & footrest fold for your convenience.
• Adjustable seat height and armrests.
• Seat swivels at upper landing.
• Seven upholstery choices
• Mid Park and Charge station for staircases with landings between the top and bottom of the stairs
• Optional upper or lower landing park position for additional stability when entering and exiting.
• Larger Footrest.
• Larger seat available.
• Manual or power folding rails.
• Power Swivel Seat for upper landing exit and entry.
• Power Folding Footrest that automatically lifts and extends when seat switches position.